The Cologne Zoo Experience with Park Inn by Radisson
Enjoy a great day at this leading attraction during your stay at the Park Inn by Radisson Cologne City West
The zoological garden in Cologne Riehl was established in 1860. It is the third oldest zoo in Germany and, alongside the Flora and botanical garden, is a highlight of northern Cologne.
With approximately 1.8 million visitors a year, it is among the five most popular zoos in Germany. Why not enjoy a fascinating and educational day at this leading attraction during your stay at the Park Inn by Radisson Cologne City West?
Along with the numerous captive breeding programs in various global environments, you and your family can see domestic farm animals at the Clemenshof farm in the zoo’s European zone.
Please note: FC Cologne’s mascot Hennes VIII also lives at the zoo! (as of May 2016)
And when you return to the Park Inn by Radisson Cologne City West after your tour of the world at the zoo, culinary delights from around the globe await you at our restaurant. We also offer numerous vegetarian and NEW low carb dishes.
- 205 air-conditioned rooms, Superior rooms, non-smoking rooms, allergy-friendly rooms, wheelchair-friendly rooms
- Standard Rooms (approx. 22sqm) incl. free WiFi, telephone, flatscreen TV
- Superior Rooms additionally feature free WiFi, complimentary mini bar and snack items, hot beverage system, welcome drink at hotel bar
- 12 air-conditioned conference rooms for up to 250 delegates
- Meeting lounge & conference patio
- Public Internet work station & printer
- Bar & outdoor terrace
- Fitness & wellness area feat. steam bath*, sauna* & city views
- Indoor & outdoor parking spaces*, 2 coach parking spaces
- Multilingual staff
- 24h front office service
- Laundry service*
- Room service*
- Tram Stop Universitätsstraße 300 m
- City Center 1 km
- Motorway A57 1.5 km
- Cologne Cathedral 2.8 km
- Cologne Central Station 2.9 km
- Musical Dome 3 km
- Lanxess Arena 4.1 km
- Cologne Trade Fair 4.8 km
- Cologne Airport CGN 17.5 km