The Museum Ludwig with Park Inn by Radisson Köln City West
Experience contemporary art at the City of Cologne’s Museum LudwigJETZT MIT 10% RABATT BUCHEN >
After a generous breakfast of freshly prepared eggs and waffles at the Park Inn by Radisson Cologne City West, you can set off to explore the city’s numerous museums.
The Museum Ludwig is located near the cathedral and central station, on the cathedral square, and boasts approximately 8000 sqm of exhibition space, filled with modern art and a collection of historic photographs – the Agfa Photo-Historama.
In 2016 the Museum Ludwig will celebrate three anniversaries:
Reason enough for an exciting anniversary program!
After you visit the Museum Ludwig, you can take in a concert at Cologne Philharmonic Hall, which shares the same building – rounding out a perfect day of culture.
Then you can end the day with contemporary cocktails and selected wines at our InnTakt Bar.
- 205 air-condtioned rooms, Superior rooms, non-smoking rooms, allergy-friendly rooms, wheelchair-friendly rooms
- Standard Rooms (approx. 22sqm) include free WiFi, telephone, flatscreen TV, Pay-TV, video-on-demand, minibar
- Superior Rooms additionally feature free WiFi, complimentary mini bar and snack items, free Pay-TV, TASSIMO hot beverage system, welcome drink at hotel bar
- 12 air-conditioned Conference Rooms, with natural daylight for up to 250 delegates
- Meeting Lounge & Conference Patio
- Public Internet Workstation & Printer
- Bar & Outdoor Terrace
- Fitness and Wellness area with steam bath, sauna* and city views
- Indoor & outdoor parking spaces*, 2 coach parking spaces
- Multilingual Staff
- 24h Reception Service
- Laundry Service*
- Room Service*
SURROUNDINGS & DISTANCES
- Tram Stop Universitätsstraße 300 m
- City Center 1 km
- Motorway A57 1.5 km
- Cologne Cathedral 2.8 km
- Cologne Central Station 2.9 km
- Musical Dome 3 km
- Lanxess Arena 4.1 km
- Cologne Trade Fair 4.8 km
- Cologne Airport CGN 17.5 km
* Additional fees may apply